Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Scattered Posting

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I have an excuse. I'm in the midst of several huge holiday projects involving food, including two potluck dinners this weekend, cookies for Christmas Eve (as commissioned by my grandmother) a huge meal for mine and Rob's solo Christmas Day dinner (his parents are jet-setting off to COSTA RICA for Christmas, so it's just me and him), and last but certainly not least, PAUL'S FREE TURKEY EXTRAVAGANZA. Paul's office gave him an 18-pound turkey, so we're gonna have us a feast. Even though I don't eat turkey. Whatever. I promise, it's coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!